We’re ready to help.
Have questions? Not sure where to start? We can help get you on the right path. Filling out the form below is the first step to a better future.
Complete a bachelor’s degree online: Your life. Your degree. Your way.
Things are challenging enough with work, family, and all the other things that fill our days. For many, completing a bachelor’s degree online is a great way to balance education with life. Here’s a short primer on what makes online learning different.
Is it really the same degree?
Yes. The things you learn, and the degree you earn, with our renowned partner universities are exactly the same as you would get via classroom education. Your degree will just list the school name and your specific degree, with no mention of online.
How things work: synchronous vs asynchronous classes
Not all online courses are scheduled in the same way. Here are a few key areas to explore.
- There are no scheduled lectures—review your materials at your own pace
- Most assignments have no due date, though they may have a specific order
- Message boards and discussion groups promote collaboration and Q/A
- Course materials are downloadable or cloud based
- Classes, assignments, and online exams have scheduled times
- Virtual classrooms & whiteboards for real-time lectures and instruction
- Cloud-based supporting materials are the norm